Sliders, these yummy mini burgers are always a nice treat.
I’m from Newfoundland, and this traditional dish was a staple on Sundays growing up.
This pasta dish is a nice alternative to a traditional risotto dish.
Smoked food is a delicious and flavorful way to entertain or to have an incredible meal at home. Smoked food often include meats, cheeses, vegetables, fish, and seafood among others.
My main objective was to obtain a good recipe for a forthcoming dinner party. After various searches, I got exactly what I wanted, from what I thought was an unusual source. Being a keen collector of worldwide recipes I was introduced to “Blue Ribbon Recipes”.
There are many people who believe smoked pork to be the best tasting meat. What kind of smoke or method that is used seems not to make a difference, you could use a wood fire smoker, an electric or a gas fueled smoker as long as you use some form […]
Ever wonder why children eat everything along with tomato ketchup. This is a question that parents have been asking themselves for many years. Most children can’t go a single bite without dipping their food into the tomato chutney. It might be disgusting to watch but it seems like one of […]
Welcome to FoodJumper
I’m The Food Jumper. What does that mean? Well, basically, I love to eat, from restaurants to cooking, it’s one of my favourite pastimes.
So here, on this site, we jump from every type of food. You’ll get breakfasts, lunches, dinners, spicy, sweet, you name it, we’ll have it here.
- 20 Head Smacking Food Cooking Tips September 6, 2011
- Video: How to Grill Ribs August 12, 2011
- Getting Your Kids Involved In The Kitchen July 17, 2011
- Video: Hawaiian Shrimp Truck Scampi June 24, 2011
- How to Make Homemade Beef Jerky in the Oven May 2, 2011
- Meatball sliders June 19, 2013
- Newfoundland Jigg’s Dinner June 19, 2013
- Broken Spaghetti Risotto June 12, 2013
- Essential Guide For Smoked Food June 6, 2013
- Barbecued Roast Pork June 6, 2013
- Betty: Thanks for linking my review, glad you liked it :)...
- Alberto Maderas: I love reading your blog, keep these posts coming...
- Forest Peregoy: With all the doggone snow we have gotten recently ...
- Osier: thank you for this really like your blog....
- Helen Singh: Sounds tasty, can't wait to try it soon. ...