This dish is also great for both your oven at home and on the grill in the park. If each salmon slice gets it’s own piece of foil, then you don’t even need plates outside! (If you’re careful not to poke the foil that is).
- salmon (one piece for person)
- red peppers
- lemon (sliced into wedges)
- olive oil
- Lay down a piece of aluminum foil, one piece per serving
- Spray a little olive oil on each piece.
- Cut up the vegetables and put them on the base of your foil
- Add any other spices you want
- Place your salmon on top of the vegetables and add your lemon slices on top of the salmon
- Grill it on the BBQ or put it in the oven at around 200C for 45 minutes.