A variation on the classic chicken and dumpling casserole, this flavorful main dish shows its Hungarian roots with colorful paprika used to season a sour cream sauce.
Tag Archives: dumplings
You are here: Home > dumplings
Page 1 of 11
- 20 Head Smacking Food Cooking Tips September 6, 2011
- Video: How to Grill Ribs August 12, 2011
- Getting Your Kids Involved In The Kitchen July 17, 2011
- Video: Hawaiian Shrimp Truck Scampi June 24, 2011
- How to Make Homemade Beef Jerky in the Oven May 2, 2011
- Meatball sliders June 19, 2013
- Newfoundland Jigg’s Dinner June 19, 2013
- Broken Spaghetti Risotto June 12, 2013
- Essential Guide For Smoked Food June 6, 2013
- Barbecued Roast Pork June 6, 2013
- Betty: Thanks for linking my review, glad you liked it :)...
- Alberto Maderas: I love reading your blog, keep these posts coming...
- Forest Peregoy: With all the doggone snow we have gotten recently ...
- Osier: thank you for this really like your blog....
- Helen Singh: Sounds tasty, can't wait to try it soon. ...
bacon BBQ black pepper boil bowl cake cheese chicken Chop cook Cuisine cup dish egg Food garlic salt ginger grease green onions ground heat inch layer medium heat Mix oil paleo pasta pepper Place powder Press recipe rice ripe avocados Salad salt and pepper sauce site Spoon Sprinkle store sweet potatoes video water